"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, September 11, 2009

crazy september

i love september! i've always loved this month. fun and crazy moments. lots of them! but this september is more crazy than ever. a lot has happened. i really never saw this one coming. though i hoped for it. i just didn't think that it'll be him. i've know him for like 2 years already. been exchanging msgs and comments but not like this. totally not like this!

he truly is like lightning. he struck me without warning.
im glad i crashed into his territory. it's different. kinda scary but he gives me courage. i've never been this nervous and excited my whole life! funny how he thinks of me as hard to reach. coz that's exactly what i thought about him before. that he's unreachable.

im not good in waiting. im still learning that art. but i've been patient enough to wait and look around. there he is. how did it happen? im not sure. it just happened.

my mind's been wandering a lot. i've been stupid as ever. been smiling a lot lately. feeling like im in cloud 9.... im happy! REALLY HAPPY! nothing's permanent, i know. but as long as it's here, i'll take care of it. it's not everyday that someone like him passes my way.

No comments: