"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Monday, July 20, 2009

Ms. Twitter Philippines!

eversince i opened an account on twitter, i got hooked! it's like my mini blog.. i love reading updates from other people. and i love posting just about anything.
what i like most is how u gain friends because u get to know their daily experiences or what and who they like. u can reply anytime. plus the trending topics is crazy! sometimes twitter is faster than any news on tv.

a couple of days ago, i received a message from tweeterwall. its like hall of fame. u nominate someone from your country, get votes and when that person gets in top 20, then that person moves up on a wider competition. that means worldwide. im not really that familiar with the contest but i was just so happy that someone nominated me. i don't even have 300 followers and i tweet about trivial things. but whatever, im on the list now.

its fun watching my number go up. idk. i mean, someone out there is voting for me even if they don't really know me. sweet! so if ever, u voted for me and reading this now, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) leave me a message on twitter or here on my blog anytime.. one thing i don't think people know about me is how much i LOVE receiving message/comments about random things from people. it perks my day up! :) so, yea... don't hesitate.

anyway, if u still haven't voted, here's the link --> twitterwall. my username is chinobrooke, just browse, i believe im somewhere in page 2 or 3? or u can just type @chinobrooke on the search box on top below the different flags. don't forget the "@" coz that's important. ;) and yes, wherever part of the world u are, u can vote for me. the country only applies when u nominate someone. and yes, u don't have to have twitter account to vote. and you can vote every 20 minutes.

again, THANKS SO MUCH! :)

oh, and here's my twitter page --> chinobrooke

No comments: