"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Monday, July 6, 2009

blogger blackout



---not really! im just being a major procrastinator. i have a lot of things i wanna share but everytime i get on-line and start to type my thoughts, every word seems to run away. ok, you can call that a blackout. but what about the times where my fingers can't keep up with my thoughts already? those moments im talking about happens A LOT! but i choose to just update my status every 5 minutes on twitter coz i find it so easy and im having fun reading other peoples tweets.

another proof that im really a lazy a** is the look of my blog. i've been thinking of revamping it but im too tired to think of a concept or what pics to put on the template and what colors to use. i have lots of time especially before regualr class started but i didn't do anything.

but, procrastination has to stop NOW! not just with my blog but with everything! i used to finish every schoolwork a day before its deadline. these days? i finish it minutes before the deadline. really! like earlier this morning, i was 15 minutes late because i haven't finished my paper on my major. i was thinking that it's easy. well, it is. its just that i didn't realize that there would be a lot of students who would want their papers to be printed and there's only one printer. which reminds me to have the desktop here be fixed! which reminds me to look for a word document installer.

im also trying to save money so instead of buying a new pair of sandals, i'll have my 2 other sandals fixed. but again, too lazy to bring it to a repairman or too lazy to call the guy who passes here at the apartment every weekend.

my sister told me to check any airlines every now and then so i could avail their promos in time for christmas vacay but again, too lazy to type their websites and drop by at their offices.

i also have lotsa pics i wanna share and well, i don't need to tell why i still haven't posted any of it.

so, get ready coz there'll be a lot (i just hope i won't get lazy again) of new things to come in this blog.

oh, and before i forgot, im on one of ate lois' blog entry. check it out if u want. but that's not what i want to say. well, in her blog she said that i know who's who in hollywood. that gave me an idea. since im so crazy about entertainment in general, im going to create a new blog. an entertainment/gossip/review kinda blog. so from celebrities to movies and tv shows to artists and musicians, songs and books, models and even sports im gonna talk about and will share anything i know. plus, my opinions on it, of course!!! ooh! im excited! haha!

i hope you are, too! ;) if not, just be excited for me...

No comments: