"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

what pisses me off

it pisses me off how some people would act like they know you a lot. 
it pisses me off how some people would pretend that they care so much and feels sad when you're down.
it pisses me off when some people gives you advice and act like they they are so right about it.
it pisses me off how some people can make me feel so inferior when they are so small themselves.
it pisses me off when im so weak that i can't even stand up for myself even if im right.
it pisses me off that im so stupid at times.
it pisses me off that i let other people to push me around.

it pisses me off when im like this.

it pisses me when im pissed because i want to enjoy life and not waste time being pissed off.

i don't like this. i don't like the person i am today. 

i hope tomorrow's gonna be better.

No comments: