"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

... being MILEY

ok.. im not a Miley Cyrus fan but her song 7 things has been playing in my head over and over again since Sunday night. i don't know. the song doesn't really fit the situation im in now but the last line .. "And the 7th thing i hate the most that you do. you make me love you" --totally strucked me!

..see, i just met this guy and we were in a club with our own circle of friends. we were dancing when the dj played a hiphop version of "7 things" ..yea yea.. too early for the "you make me love u" line. but the thing is, everytime i hear the song, his face is all i can think of and the way he smiles...

and then last night, he asked me out.. and there goes the song again!

i've got a lot to say bout this guy but im keeping my mouth shut for the mean time..

there's just something bout this one that i can't even focus. and whenever im with him, things just fall into place.. arrgghhh!!!

anyway, while searching for the whole lyrics of 7 things, i stumbled upon Miley's other famous song, "See You Again". ..i think this fits more...


... i just can't wait to see him again!

No comments: