"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

those EPIC MARRIAGE PROPOSALS..

it's been almost 4 months since he proposed to me. and it feels like it was just yesterday. it feels good knowing that i'm going to marry the guy of my dreams. it's absolutely amazing how everything i hoped for, is now right in front of me.

i always get excited and giddy when i see marriage proposal videos especially if it's by the people that i like. it reminds me on how my fiance kneeled and asked me as that one sunny day last October 2011.  so here, allow me to post my all time fave marriage proposals that never fails to make me kilig everytime i watch it.

you ready?

1. Patrick Filart + Patty Laurel


i've been a follower of Patty Laurel since 2008, i think? her blog has been a daily dosage for me. it keeps me positive and happy. i am such a fan so i was so happy when i saw her here in Cebu one morning. i had my pic taken with her even if im so baho (coz galing sa early ukay2x mode). ok. this is going to be on a different post. anyway i was so happy when i saw that she is now engaged! Patrick Filart did a great job! twas so sweet. and seeing Patty jumped up and down made me jumped, too! like seriously.. ganyan ako ka attached sa kanya. :) congratulations you guys!


2. Matt + Ginny


this crazily brought me to tears. who wouldn't be? your guy asking permission to your dad to marry you. that  is the ultimate! you know you got a keeper there if he did that. and this is definitely well-planned. so cute!

3. Michael + Carissa


2 of my favorite artists just got engaged! how awesome is that? and Carissa's reaction is just so epic! now these two can make more lovely music together as "US".

4. Jamin + Val


a lot of people like Trang and Nam's flash mob marriage proposal at UCLA. but this one is the BEST for me. Val's reaction is just so ultimate that everytime i watch this i can't help but cry with her too.

AND OF COURSE.... THE MOST EPIC OF ALL...

is ...

5. Arthur + Agnes


yea! of course i'll be biased. this my fiance proposing to me through magic (though you won't see the whole part here) but yea. its the most epic of all because i've never seen anyone did something like this. he planned a whole show of magic to tell our story without anyone guessing that it'll end like this till my brother read the pamanhikan letter. 

oh and what makes it more epic was the comment on the last part of the vid "I'M SO GLAD I CAME HERE!" haha! i'm not really sure who uttered those words. if it was our friend Thomas who is also a great magician from Cebu or my brother's boss, Etienne.

so there... hope you fell in love with the videos and keep on believing that LOVE really does exist. and no time and distance can keep away two hearts that beat as one. yes, we deal our love with distance. but hey, we're here now and about to take the road on a new chapter for our lifelong journey!

HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYONE!!!


No comments: