"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, February 17, 2012

them Victoria's Secret Angels Calendar Girls

So the angels of Victoria's Secret shot a calendar editorial for V Man. Photographed by Wiley Vanderperre and styled by Carine Roitfeld.

these girls are soo pretty purrfect! most people sigh over Miranda Kerr or Alessandra Ambrosio but my love is all for Chanel Iman. she's the reason why i would watch their yearly uber great fashion show. there's something about her that draws my whole attention. my second favorite is not yet well known. i think she's new.. i actually missed her name. she's asian..

anyway, here's Chanel Iman's shot. she modeled for the month of November.


and the miss for my birth month?

Izabel Goulart



these ladies are so heavenly. i would rather watch them than Ms. Universe..

No comments: