"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Thursday, February 16, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS my dear cousins!

today is such a great day for our family! good news good news good news!!! GOD IS SO GOOD! 

first off, my cousin, Adnan Juanday's (aka Jong Villa) pretty wife, Justine Fulgar just gave birth to a healthy baby boy! still waiting for the pictures.. i'm so happy for them! Jong is just a year older than me and we grew up together. so, to see him married and now a father is just so awesome!

i was supposed to post some pictures from their post nup but never had the chance to. so, i grabbed some from Justine's fb account. this was taken at the Grand Mosque in Kalanganan, Cotabato. enjoy the great photos of this lovely couple. im not saying this coz the guy is my cousin but hey! check the pics out and you'll agree how lovely they look.. 







*** you think the guy is familiar? he's one of the contestants on BeachBum something in Studio 23's WAZZUP WAZZUP with Toni Gonzaga and Vhong Navarro. who also appeared in a Dutchmill commercial a few years ago.

secondly, my "twin" cousin, Bea Malcampo is now a registered nurse! this uber hot and pretty mama of a 3 year old talented and bubbly little girl has been through a lot! i'm damn proud of her! she would smile and appear like she's all ok but deep inside she's in so much pain and pressure. so to see her rise above it all, makes me uber happy! Bea's been and well still is misunderstood by so many. but she never lets it drag her down. and to see my younger cousin deal with the negativity around her with head up high and a so-what attitude is just amazing! 

so to the haters and backstabbers, eat your heart out! coz this one hot momma is about to blaze the town! 



CONGRATULATIONS my dear cousins!!! here's to a bigger and kick-ass family! <3

And again, Thank you dear God, for the blessings.. 





No comments: