"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, January 6, 2012

that skin care tip from Nicole Andersson

so i asked Nicole Andersson on how she's keeping that great skin.. and i'm just so happy that she replied. yea, im really mababaw like that! hahaha! i mean, she's a celeb and all but she still takes time to really manage her blog and reply to anyone who sends her message and ask her something. anyway, she answered me and gave me the simplest answer of all that I usually ignore. oh well, i guess i really need to follow this super basic routine.


see people? now i just really need to get hold of that one cleanser that would work magic on my face. 24 years on this earth and I still haven't seen THE ONE. and yes, i should never ever be tired on doing that MOISTURIZE thing. sigh. i guess that would also be a part of my 2012 resolution (add it to the list i sent Nicole for her tumblr blog). anyway, check out her gorgeousness, Nicole Andersson!

picture from the Official Nicole Andersson facebook account

if you don't find her stunning then I guess you need to make that visit to Acebedo Optical (i choose that coz me blessed to have Mike Lopez as a friend so im'a promote their biz). so there, there... 

i'm like starting to admire her coz she's nice and fun and i've never heard anyone say bad things bout her. so yep! 

let's start moisturizing everyone! <3

PS: Dear Nicole, stay nice and amazing. thanks! :)

1 comment:

Tawikmik said...

Maraming beses na kitang nilayasan
Iniwanan at iba ang pinuntahan
Parang babaeng mahirap talagang malimutan
Ikaw lamang ang aking laging binabalikan

LOL. Cetaphil is the one for me. Sa moisturizer kay Celeteque. Cliche siya but it's true--simple is best. Pure cleanser, pure moisturizer, wala nang mga ek-ek (SPF, whitening, etc.), noncomodogenic, non-oil based, nonscented. Just my two cents. :)